Please complete this assignment within the CTLS platform; each response (each question) should be a minimum of 6-8 sentences. Refrain from “fluff sentences” such as “This is why I like English class.” If you’re stuck, provide additional details!
Part 1: each response (each question) should be a minimum of 6-8 sentences.
- Describe an experience that has shaped your attitude about English class. This can be positive or negative, but make sure you think of a specific example.
- Describe a success that you have had. This can be ANY success, even if it may not seem like a big deal to someone else. Please include how you felt about it.
- Finally, explain what your FAVORITE thing is about English and why. Think hard; I want each of you to have at least one.
Part 2: Please answer each question in 1-2 complete sentences each.
1. Reflect on your progress last semester. How did it go for you? Were you happy with your final grades? Explain.
2. What are some practices that helped you to be successful? (For example, keeping an agenda or to-do list, time management, setting aside time for work, etc.)
3. What are some new things you will do this semester to ensure you will be successful in ALL of your classes?