You have a few options to turn in your literary terms booklet; please choose the one that seems easiest and most manageable to you:
- Take pictures of each page or entry and compile them all into one Word, Pages (Mac), or Google Docs document.
- Take pictures of each page or entry and compile them all into one PowerPoint, Keynote (Mac), or Google Slides presentation.
- Convert each page or entry into a PDF and compile them all into one PDF document.
- Some free PDF phone apps you can use are: TinyScanner, PDF Element (iOS only), and Scanbot.
- Combine PDF lets you combine multiple PDF or image files into one PDF file: https://combinepdf.com/
- Small PDF does the same thing, but only with PDF files. Be sure to convert your image files to PDF before using this: https://smallpdf.com/merge-pdf
- Upload all of your photos into the “Student Upload” folder in CTLS. (NOT preferred; use this only as an absolute last resort.)
If you’re having trouble, please reach out to Ms. A. directly via Remind or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your completed literary terms booklet should be submitted by midnight on Sunday!