Outside of class, we will have weekly enrichment activities for you to complete. Every week, you will have a NoRedInk assignment, as well as a USA Test Prep assignment to complete. Both will go in the gradebook as grades! Please follow the steps below to join our classes on each website.
1. Sign up for NoRedInk and add our class
Follow the steps below to join our class, create an account, and take your diagnostic test.
- Click here if you are in first period with Ms. Antonacci and Ms. Lowe.
- 1st period class code: breezy cow 72
- Click here if you are in fourth period with Ms. Antonacci.
- 4th period class code: calm faucet 77
After you join the correct class, please make an account. The easiest way to do this is to sign up through Google!
Once you have set up your account, please complete the diagnostic test. Due to technical issues, the diagnostic is now due by 11:59 pm on Sunday, September 6th.
2. Sign up for USA Test Prep and add our class
Follow the steps below to create an account and add our class. If you know you’ve made a USA Test Prep account at Pebblebrook but don’t remember your password, Ms. Antonacci can look it up for you.
- Go to http://www.usatestprep.com
- Access ID: pebblebrook (all lowercase)
- Student activation code: stu1223 (all lowercase)
- Once you have entered this information, create your personal user ID and password. Make sure you remember this information – write it down!
- Once you log in, click “Join a Class” (orange button on home page – NOT class party!).
- Find my name: Mariko Antonacci and add yourself to your class. Make sure you’re adding the correct class period!
- Once you have been added to the class, you’re done! Your first USA Test Prep assignment will be posted on Monday, August 31.
All USA Test Prep and NoRedInk assignments are due by 11:59pm every Sunday. I would recommend scheduling one day each for yourself to complete these so that you don’t get overwhelmed on Sunday night. Go ahead and put it in your iCal, planner, reminders list, whatever works for you!