Welcome to the yerd life! You all know me by now, but my name is Ms. Antonacci (or Ms. A.) and I will be your yearbook adviser this year. Below is a brief schedule for our first week together. This will be my fourth yearbook at Pebblebrook and I can’t wait to see what you all create this year!
|Monday, August 17
- Welcome to Yearbook!
- Meet the Teacher
- Survey: How are you doing?
- Staff Interviews
- Discuss athletics schedule and photography
- What is a yearbook?
|Tuesday. August 18
- Rules and expectations for the virtual classroom
- Welcome video and presentation
- Yearbook Q&A
- Yearbook Basics
- What is theme?
|Wednesday, August 19
||Please note that Wednesdays are reserved for independent work time, tutoring, and small group learning.
- How do I sign up for a meeting or tutoring with my teacher?
|Thursday, August 20
- How to navigate the system and submit an assignment
- Theme development brainstorm
- Assignment: Submit/upload staff agreement
- Homework: submit selfie to Ms. A. for press badge
|Friday, August 21
- How to use Padlet
- Finalize visual and verbal theme
- How are you doing now?
- Positivity Padlet